Dear Ministry Partner,
Even in the toughest of times, God promises that He is playing on our team, He is on our side!
Romans 8:31 assures us that if God is on our side, who can be against us. In Isaiah 3:10, we are admonished to “Tell the righteous, it shall be well with them…” For those of us who are in Christ, He is our righteousness. Christ in us is our hope for glory – Colossians 1:27 … even in times like this! Although it is easy to feel helpless, fearful and uncertain in this times, the children of God shall continue to live by faith!
Like other organizations, we at Possibilities Africa have been distracted by the onset of Covid-19. As the weeks have gone by, we have become encouraged in the Lord, who is Sovereign, loving, and present even in our difficult moments. Our staff have continued to engage our community partners through phone calls and emails to help them have the right information for navigating Covid-19 risks and to inspire them with the message of hope. They (pastor leaders) in turn are reaching their members in the same way.
We are also using the time to position our team for post Covid-19 activities when we plan for new growth including:
- Creating new CIFA groups in Ethiopia and Tanzania.
- Visiting existing CIFA groups to provide in-community training
- Providing micro-loans to existing CIFA groups. This is necessary to help them recover from the effects of Covid-19.
- Launch the improved and expanded programs which we have been redesigning to improve holistic transformation for communities.
- Organize end-year holistic conferences in Kenya, Malawi, Rwanda and Tanzania.
We invite you to stand with us in such a time as these as God enables you for Who knows, but that God has blessed us, and placed us in Africa, at such a time as this …. Esther 4:14
… for with God all things are possible!